We collect information through request forms and all information is processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The purpose of this is to:
- Process a request
- Send a newsletter which you have requested
- Providing information you have requested about products or services
- Site auditing
Details are entered into a database for general admin and we respect any instructions you send to not provide you with further information.
To help address user needs, we may keep track of how you use the information we send or that is on the website. A record of links accessed by users is one example that lets us find out what information is most useful to users. This allows us to create a tailored website for your needs when you have said it is okay to collect this information. It is held in an anonymous way and stored on privately owned and maintained servers.
- We may notify you through an email newsletter or by post about new products or services. If you want to stop this communication, contact us
- You can request a copy of the information we hold on you for which there is a small charge for admin costs and then have any inaccuracies corrected
- We do not disclose your information to other parties and your details are only used for internal purposes